About the position:
We have an immediate opening for a Full Stack Developer with 5+ years of experience developing applications who is seeking the opportunity to have a customer interfacing position that supports mission critical DOD projects.
- Expert in Java
- Has significant experience in Spring Framework
- Proficient in core web application foundational technologies (HTML, CSS, HTTP)
- Experience with a SPA framework, preferably AngularJS
- Coordinates software programming activities working with other software development team members
- Performs complex analysis in the design and implementation of software applications for computer-based systems
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of complex and conflicting variables
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Works well under pressure to comply with project schedules and challenging client performance requirements
- Conducts root cause analysis and develops solutions when challenging project issues arise
- Regularly interacts with Senior Leaders/Management on matters concerning project development and execution
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures for completing assignments
- Ability to complete complex and difficult assignments and clearly articulate complex technical solutions
- Proficiency in computer applications, languages, technologies, agile development processes and procedures, advanced set-up and configurations, trouble shooting and system design and/or capabilities are required for the position
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
An ideal candidate will:
- At least have 5 years of experience with solid Full-Stack expertise
- Possess significant expertise in Back-End web application skills while also maintaining proficiency in Front-End skills
- work in a Team environment
- Preferred: AngularJS, Computer Science degree or Certifications.
Who are we looking for?
- A potential candidate will have a demonstrated knowledge and proven experience in technical skills and management in compliance with the project and the work we do.
- Must be US citizen.
- Secret clearance required.
- JSON/RESTful APIs
- Build, test, and dependency automation (Maven, JUnit, Mockito, Bower, Grunt, Gulp, Selenium, etc.)
- Familiarity with Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, etc)
Note: This position will be based at a customer site in McLean, VA.